EVOLVEadvice includes specialist expertise, experience, and a ‘no-nonsense’ approach to health and safety.
Our service comes in many forms including advice, guidance, training and support. We work closely with many Advisers to ensure you receive the best advice from a team of competent people.
We know that finding the right advice and guidance is a choice not to be taken lightly. That’s why we offer free consultations to walk you through your needs and desired outcomes.
A number of schools are looking for support with a particular project surrounding Outdoor Education, whether this is reviewing your current skills set, an outdoor learning area or support with policy and inspection, our pay as you go Consultancy Service can help.
- Policy writing
- Critical incident planning
- Inspection preparation
- Duke of Edinburgh Award assistance
- Field monitoring of trips
- General Visits Health Check
- EVOLVE configuration/set up/ support
From £100 per day Contact us for more information
This all inclusive retained service ensures your compliance surrounding Educational Visits.
- We provide advice to the school/academy Head and/or EVC on all matters relating to Educational Visits, off-site activities and outdoor education, including technical advice.
- We provide approval for all overseas, residential and adventurous visits.
- Recommend appropriate systems and procedures to ensure the suitable management of Educational Visit responsibilities at all levels, including recommendations regarding the configuration of EVOLVE.
- Plus more..
Based on the number of students on role to ensure you don't overpay. Contact us for more information
Panic... don't panic! Let us take the stress out of your administration for educational visits.
- Username and password management
- Management of new schools/establishments
- Updates to the system
- Uploading of documents
- Technical Helpdesk
- Advice with streamlining the process
- Production of Reports
- Set up of your new EVOLVE site
This service is available to Local Authorities and Academy Trusts, and is charged annually at:
£5 per primary school
£6 per secondary school
We are used by over 1,000 schools in the UK and Europe.
Our team is approachable and supportive, with a strong understanding of the pressures faced in education.
Our response is normally provided within 24 hours throughout the year. No more out of office replies.
We provide advice in-line with current good practice and national guidelines.
UP TO DATE
Our team remain fully up to date through ongoing CPD
We’re a small, friendly team that prides itself on quick response times and excellent customer service.
Our team are accredited members of the Outdoor Education Advisers’ Panel and EVC trainers. We have a wealth of experience.
VALUE FOR MONEY
Our advice service offers excellent value for money.
Don't just take our word for it, click here to see who our current clients are.