What is EVOLVE+?
Any school that accesses EVOLVE via their Local Authority or Trust can add the EVOLVE+ package to their system.
EVOLVE+ is an optional suite of features designed to further assist schools and colleges in the operational management of all opportunities for learning outside the classroom. These features have been designed in a modular, flexible way so that you can choose which features to use.
How can I use EVOLVE+?
- Synchronise Staff and Participant data from your MIS (SIMS or equivalent) to EVOLVE automatically
- Automatically include student data (e.g. medical details, parental contact details, pupil premium, FSM etc.) on event registers
- Incorporate key staff members through Outline Approval
- Gather and record consent online
- Send text message and emails to parents and carers
- Configure Calendar Feeds to share information externally
How much does EVOLVE+ cost?
The total cost is £250 per annum.